Thursday, September 20, 2012

30 Days to Taming Your Tongue



Beginning Monday, September 24, 2012  I am going to be studying 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships and sharing my thoughts with YOU. 

Admittedly, this is an area that I really struggle with.  I would venture to say that it isn't just me either.  This is one of the BIG topics in the Bible.  Why else would we be told that the power of life and death is in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21) and that our words will both justify and condemn us (Matthew 12:37) and that when we stand before God we will give an account of EVERY careless word we have spoken (12:36)!  Those little things that slip off my tongue before my mind can catch them matter.  They matter to those I speak to, they matter to those I speak about and they matter to God the Father. 

So won't you join me?  I would love for you to share your thoughts as we embark upon this journey.  I would love to pray for you and I hope that my own experiences encourage you. 

Blessings!
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment